Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two days in a Row...

When I was younger my old man use to refer to people as Yah-Hoo's and I never really understood what he meant by this and his explanation was "it's a cunt who thinks there living on the edge and doing some fun or extreme" he further went on to explain "when I'm on wave, I'm not screaming out Yah-Hooo!!!! like a fucking stupid cunt am I?... No I just take it in peacefully and savour it". As I get older and my paitence with people draws thinner daily I'm beginning to understand what he means more and more. Where's this rant going your probably wondering, Well today I spent most of the day alone at the trails in peace and quiet and I savoured every moment of it. Further more I'd like to list some examples of Yah-Hoo's here; Scoooter kids, Them simple fucking cunts who like getting towed behind boats in them stupid fucking tubes and ruin my peaceful fishing, them other fucking idoits who for some reason think XR6 falcon utes do skids... Well cunt I got news for you more smoke comes outta my bong on an average night than off your sick ass Bob Jane Tmart 18 inch wheelz, other kind of Yah-Hoo I can't stand is the fuckheads who say wow oh I love summer blah blah... Get fucked cunt summer sucks, trails dry out, it's to hot to dig and fuck I'm glad your done summer... If You've read this entire rant well done, but now heres more to the point.





Techie looks hungry for trails apples
Notice at this spot we havn't put in seats or any other un-productive activities or any nuisance attractions??? So if you can deal with those factors and Your keen dig hit up Myself, Techie or Chuck otherwise as usual FUCK OFF

No comments: