Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chilled Session At Trentsalvainia!

Well, before anyone says... 'not shit iphone pictures again' My whole fuckin' camera bag with everything in it minus my tripod got stolen from a homies crib along with his phone & wallet. So until I get my new camera all updates will be phone pictures. Shouldn't be long but, Should have my new camera next month I hope. Anyway no more bitchin' here is some pictures from a chilled local's only session that went down at Trentsalvaina aka soldoutbmx! HQ. Got some digging updates and shit from Joshes to post up & a random iphone update.
& I quote from Mikey C ' You's guys iphone random photo's are always the best posts, because it is just piss drinking and random shit '
Also get your ass over to WestOzBmx for some more trails action from soldoutbmx HQ along with all there piss drinking hi-jinks.




We had a blow out with the old busted ass hose set up we where runnin' So the Trails-Boss said 'Fuck It I'm gettin' some good shit today' & he did!
West Oz inspired.. Hose in use straight away



It's like the difference between a nice fresh clean ice water bong compared to a can bong you got to light with matches... That's comparing the hose to watering cans





Getting them ready to ride




Ready to rock & roll



Put in some work & got the OG downhill set running aswell




OG Soldoutbmx! Sticker!


Jed could be a wheel grab but I'm not sure
Easy T with a big flat
Amiel went down fuckin' hard doing one of his signature tricks
Few scraps but got out of it sweet...fuck knows how. Pockets are for cash not for bars

Hammertime
Brendan
Todd back after his crash a few months ago when he fucked his back!

No comments: