Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's All Just Piss & Weed


These are just some of the random photo's off my iphone, but pretty much everyone of them has weed in it. I ain't talking shit when I say we blaze hard. Trails'n'Blazin is how we do it. Digging at Joshes trails update soon!


Eazy-T Puff Puff Pa$$ motherfucker!





I thought this was a great picture, seen it in a medical book about 'dealing with suicidal bitches'

Fat Sak

Better Check My Police Record
Hammertime has the best app on his iphone 'chop bowl app'
'Oi I'm outta here man, those bouncers are going to bash me'
When you got one of these
Eazy-T puts it to work
Rollin up a scoob on the lastest focalpoint mag & seen our only pro rider Dean Manson has a little interview.
Ty's Birthday 14 shots straight up

A master piece. 8 papers & fuck know how many times around the circle.

No comments: