Sunday, March 6, 2011

200th

SATURDAY
This is how the day started for me and storm, piss to be drunk, fish to be caught
trails to be dug... not much/ fuck all got done

Chuck cooked lunch, I drank boonies... Bongga was there cutting laps too
This was how it looked on the way to final fishing destination
SUNDAY
Oscar doing a whoppa
Zac air borne Did un-lookback
Techie was gonna grinder this rail, but we got the boot, so he grinder a different one... I didn't take a photo
Oscar, Cam, Winner, Chuck, Lindsay and Techie on a street mission
This cunt said he likes, red wine, ciggies, can bongs and jim beam and his only 14, but he started it when he was 9...Winner in my books
Learnt myself Lawn mowers... Only Cost me $24.95 and Two weeks of my life.
My carppy photo skills oh Zac doing the good old one legger

any decent photos where probably taken by Braden Moresi. cheers cunt













No comments: