Monday, September 22, 2008

Way To Play The Boss's Head Like A Bongo Homer

Oh Yeah, Oh yeah! It's the 'SoldoutBMX Cycling Gang' back in action! Been away for a few weeks 'cos I have been away in Thailand with the girl, but we are back! PissYeah! Well it's been raining and shit so no trails action. Easy-T's been digging and the berm is done and just have to finish the last one. So thats cool as fuck. I have a few pictures of Maxx gettin drunk, then drinking, then passing out. I am Designing some new shirt designs to get printed, Stickers real soon, Car stickers also and just found a killer site that does Bandana's so oh yeah baby. Got to keep it Glam Metal all the way. Oh yeah any of you mother fuckers who have not seen Banned In Orlando 2 are piss weak. Im guessing you never will but you are missing out on maybe the best video (non trails but has heaps in it anyway) me and Glen have ever seen??? Fuck yeah Banned very much love!!!!!! Oh check the other sites on the links bit 'cos there is heaps of bullshit on all them sites. Piss Yeah. I think I may have maybe got the best thing on ebay? we will see in 18 hours. If i win you will see, if i lose you shall see Soulja Boys Dick.Only in NT

Oh No! Maxx! Goin' To Bigg, To Fast. Weak As Piss I say!The Devil Has Maxx by the sack!



Maxx drinking tooooo much.

No comments: