Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last Updates Until I Get My Chicken Noodle Soup, With A Soda On The Side!








Yo. This will be the last post for a while due tot he fact that I am going away to Thailand for a few weeks to maxx with the girly. So I have just went wild with the pictures and posted a fuck load but got some good shit for you with riding!! Buzzin' As usual my good camera was at home, the video camera was flat, so all I had was my phone, but it worked good enough for me. So enjoy! Oh Yeah the trails are runnin' nice!! Peace out!
Whippin OutBrendan 'Goin' Bigg'Josh C. Bustin' out a T-Bog.Trent runs the gayest SNAFU grips ever! From maybe 2000? Glen recons 'that not really exceptable'Cruzin' throughThe Big SetMore Big'sTrent-o Reppin Ya HuurrrChicks on jetski's riding of waterfalls is pretty wildSuper Combo! Jurkey,Bongs and JacksGreenAlways HelpsStylin' OutLazy whip
Pity Action

Good to see, Ty Reppin'

No comments: