Sunday, September 28, 2008

Go Big With A PissYeah! Up Your Date!!!


Yo, my internet has been real homosexual so I havn't posted any bullshit for a while. So here is I guess a real update?? on the clothing side of shit. I am talking about the shirts, hoodies,groupie shirts(girls) and bandanas. I have hooked up some copys of Photoshop and CorelDraw and I really need these to get the job done piss good. So I should be picking these suckers up when I go home next which should be a week or so.I have the printers lined up and the designs are flowing like jizz out of a sluts ass. So just hold 5 for the real deal shit. In other news I have been busy designing a fuck load of new stickers. So I have to hit up the dude and see the deal-e-o and then get them sorted. Everyone is crying for car stickers and I will ask this dude but he is pretty gay so I think I will get them when I go back to Perth next. Everyone is down for this Soldout shit so it IS coming,it's just like when your real piss drunk with some so-so slut and you take forever to cum but it does come and when it does it is pretty radical,think of it like that. Anyway here are some pictures and videos.Oh yeah ty said the new 50's jump BrenDon made is 'maximum air time' so I hope he gets some footage, and the trails who knows. Trents probley 4wd'n right now. I'm not posting pictures of the new stickers but they are rad. piss out.

Bust out on our new game! for PS1 only!Classic SoldoutThe 'WingDick'

as soon as you click you will remeber!

It is Skating....But These dude kicks fuckin' ass.

No comments: