Monday, June 2, 2008

Video Reviews.

Here are some kick ass video that you should see. I love them all!!! Building The Underground. The 1st pretty much all trails video that I seen. I liked it alot, I dont know how many times we watched this. The Music is fucking good. heaps of good metal and the riding is gooood. SoLame Trails are too good and look soo good to ride. Mikey rode there and hung out with all the dudes in this dvd and says there are cool as fuck. Blazing,Riding,Digging. all the usual shit. This video kicks alot of ass, come to think of it, Im going to watch it right now! I can't wait for the next one!! Out of a six pack i give it a six! The mix of trails and street is good and the burnside footage is good!!!
PrettyShady 4. PrettyShady dvds are pretty underground and i couldn't find a picture of the dvd cover because they are hand drawn. I didn't really know what to think when I sent my money to get this dvd, I had seen a few little clips on youtube and it looked too good. So when this dvd was in my hot little hands, I rushed over to my friends house and got the local trails crew togeather to watch. And all i can say is Fuck Yeah Baby! Hands down the Best Trails video i have and I think most of my friends have ever seen. I loved the music every song was great and I downloaded most of them that i could find. The riding was great and the trails..... too good. I would love to hit them up. Style for miles. When prettyshady 5 drops, I will be 1st in line to get a copy.Out of a six pack I would give this a whole carton. Much love PrettyShady Crew.

Analog. Is a real good UK Trails video, heaps of good trail in heaps of spots. The music is good too. I liked most of it. The drum and bass section was a bit much for me, but it has Segment Clothing on its side and those dudes are down with DJ's and drum 'n' bass so it fits. The riding is good with heaps of style and flow. I would give this out of a six pack, six out of six.
Metal Bikes. Dead Bang. Ok here we go, Can i just say fuck yeah. The music is awesome. Good tunes all round. Any section with Jimmy LeVan in it has got to be fucking good. Full throttle all the way. Alex Livv section.... Drop a few more stairs.. Sean Burns is a wild man but fucking good rider, and the rest of the team is all good. The Trails section is gooood and to see Jimmy busting out kicks ass. Bugger Mann B-ball section is funny too. I was real down. Metal Bikes has always been my favorite company so I'm giving this puppy out of a six pack, a six. A must see I recon for hardcore, raw street action is video is the gooooooooo.


No comments: