Monday, June 23, 2008

Gettin' Ready For T-rents B-day T-rails J-am!

Hello again! Sorry for the late up-date, I know no one really looks at this, if anyone but I have been on holiday in Thailand with my girlfriend, so I havn't been seeing much of the trails, But the news has been grim, with it been raining most of the time and the trails have been flooded most of the time. Here is a few pictures of Trents Trail Jam the day before. Im sorry I didn't take any pictures of any riding because I was to busy riding my self. Got some Killer footage. with some good stuff. So look out!!The Soldout Banner Simmin & I made on a bedsheet!
The big set veiw from the last landing. They have been hit and Airtime!!
The last lip of the big set. Needs more lip and was a bit soft when it was hit.
Trents on camera!
Trent got payed!

No comments: