Saturday, June 28, 2008

Links & 1 Picture.

Not much going on. & I am so very bored, so all day looooong I have been surfing or maybe I will say riding the net and found some good videos. There is this dude who frontflips down a set of stairs!! It is crazy and what is happing to BMX these days.I like trails but it was cool I guess. I also found this awsome video of this dude called Colt Fake and he is wild. Love his style. & the video that section was out of is from Banned In Orlando 2 and here is the preview.

Here is a site that I check more then myspace. Prettyshady. I love that site.Always has great pictures and other stuff. (By the way click the links to take you to the videos and site) Have a great weekend. I know I am................................................not.

Picture of Bikes! Whoooooo!

No comments: