Saturday, April 2, 2011

Shit...Is This The SoldoutBmx! Site!? Yeah Man, Just New Colours & Shit

What's up cunts. Yeah that's right, changed the look of the site. It was a time for a change, I hate shit being the same all the time unless it is OG Little devil shit. Just so you know, the top logo is going to be the new stickers I am about to send off & get a shit load of them printed.( I know I said it was going to be some sort of stoner crazy text, but you know.. I love the 80's so... ) I doubt anyone is going to read this because it is a Saturday night & everyone has better things to do like drink piss & smoke weed some where so the Melbourne Motörhead pictures up in the next hour or so. & yes I am piss drunk at work.
Yeah thats right, Half a OZ nugget! So when Easy-T says he is 'chillin' with a fat nugget' he ain't talkin' smack!

No comments: