Sunday, March 15, 2009

TheSoldoutUp!



Sup Y'all! Fuck all goin' down these days, but I do have a few snaps from the other day when we went fishing and just maxxin' down the local fishing hole. And if you don't already, check the TheComeUp 'cos it has been pretty good the last few weeks have had some good videos on there. I haven't posted anything from any other site lately 'cos I really can't be fucked but I was on Derelict and there is some pictures on there I am going to have to put up, And Even a video of Matt Priest, 'cos he 'Goes Big' and has killer style, & just to piss some people of, I'm going to post this killer video of Fenlon.Oh yeah pretty sure Josh C's 21st party is on the 28th of March,70's/80's Rock & Roll Dress-up Party, So come and get wild,& SoldoutBmx! is on Twitter, i don't know why i joined up, but everyone cool is doing it, and soldout just wants to be cool.

Matt Priest - Escaping the Winter - Vans from Johnny Elia on Vimeo.

Segment Clothing 2009.........Robin Fenlon. from PinkwellProductions on Vimeo.

No comments: