Monday, March 16, 2009

Do A Wheelie!




Shit's goin' down with electric eel's and what ever you got. Fuck all going down here and there, so I just surf the intergaynet and find shit and post it, so here is what I got for your ass at the momento. Metal have a fucking good shirt coming out some time, check thecomeup if you want hardcore updates, hereforkicks is kicking along also and prettyshady is pretty much 1 of my most favorite sites right now and I got PrettyShady5 and it is fucking awesome! love that whole video!, and derilect has a new video up too, all the boys bustin' ass on their trails, but i will post it just so you dont have to fuck around. Piss On PissHead.Classic Soldout!



Derelict BMX - March in 50 Frames Per Second from Dave King on Vimeo.
This edit is pretty good and I think Trav might know these dudes.

get it done from shizee on Vimeo.