Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Soldoutbmx Stickers are hurrrr.






Yo brohab, the stickers just came, well yesterday but i coundn't be fucked doing a 'photo shoot' but I just did while I was on the phone with Easy-T and got some updates on the trails also. The trails last double berm is close to being finished witht he bottom bit done and the table/roller after it, just got to bust out the top half and the jump intop the bowl and them make the last step up. So looking good keen to bust out a few stunts on that bitch. But yeah here are the pictures of the new stickers. Holla at me on myspace if you want want 'cos it's Soldouts birthday... Not for Real Real, Just for Play Play! Anyway enjoy, I like them. Programs and shit coming soon so shirts and shit soon. Oh yeah 1 of my fave rideBMX cover pictures and check the ride site for every one of there covers.Oh yeah one last thing. Check hereforkicks! beacuse it has the BEST fart ever!! and titties, Pissyeah!!Stick HersOH yeah! like my new leather? fuck yeah

T.J....Dirt Jumping!

No comments: