Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fuck Soldout man, those dudes are gay!!

Yo Yeah man. Leather and Denim is gay? what ever. anyway in the news I have which is fuck all but I just watched this dude called 'tailwhip tony' off prettyshady and I think do like 10 tailwhips in a 1 minute run in the dew tour?. tailwhips were cool and I used to enjoy them but now????????????? trendwhore? oh yeah that is a sticker also from So Cool SoldoutBMX Check ridebmx UK for the video. Anyone who doesn't know STEEL PANTHER better get on the train. these dudes rock. fashion and music wise!! there myspace is gay so just go to soldout's myspace and they are on the top friends and click that and you will see, radical!! here are the new s and m video that will kick ass. but Marvin? were are you?? enjoy the video. Josh Sticker!!!!!


S&M I Wanna Live Trailer from Defgrip on Vimeo.

No comments: