Saturday, August 9, 2008

Way To Rule The Parkinglot. Top Gun!

Yeah thats right suckers. Fuck all going down in this town (there is a few great skateparks but you know me..Easy T is the gate keeper of Rigs and mine is on lockdown paint mode like overhaulin') Well maybe at the trails but who knows... I never get updates. So I'm just going to post some pictures. 1 from prettyshady..( I love the photo), a video posted a while ago from LightsInTheWoods and then just random ass piss pictures. If you havn't checked HereForKicks I think you should beacuse these dudes kick way to much ass.If your drinking tonight go for the cheap way.Running Bird or Fruity. Its all good.Yeah. I like it. Easy T you better be thinking,This guy is sooooo cool! guitar hero, real guitar, guns and g strings, gggg all the way!!The best band and the best cd cover.. It was banned and they used another one...These girls are the best.... Teabag???
Spandex sucks.. but these bike are fre$h!


its not new but it is gooooooooood!!!

No comments: