Monday, August 25, 2008

Video's and somewere you will never ride.








Yo. Oh yeah trails action this weekend I hope! Here is a fucking kick ass ditch I found on my travels with work in Tennant Creek. I uploaded my 1st video on YouTube! Oh yeah.. Last man standing. If you know you know, if you don't know then your missing out. Found out my camera has been doing its own little thing and has found it's way into Ty's car?? I need a new cable to edit the footage, so when I find 1 should be editing a 'web video' in no time! For anyone who checks this site and thinks 'these dudes talk alot about riding trails and shit but I never see any photos' well the answer to this is we do ride every weekend except sometimes 'Party Time' gets in the way but most of the time everyone is riding, and no one has the camera in there hand but I'm going to try change that... Anyway found a little trails video on fuckbmx. Enjoy!!





LI trails from Maximilian Trunz on Vimeo.

No comments: