Thursday, July 28, 2011

'Fuck Cunt, It Has Been I While!!' Ye$, Diggin' Your A$$ Bitch!

Yes, I know all you motherfuckers have been checking this shit and been like ' what the fuck? where are these cunts updates'? Well I do roam around alot in Asia but hey... I like to party!, Anyways here are some photo's from the digging down at the Secret Valley Taven aka Josh's Trails. We had a few machines in to move the dirt. Don't expect me to explain what is planned here because I was tripping on Opium that weekend.



Publican Josh in the machine
Jumps & berms
Rollers, jumps
More fucking berms

Jumps
Some mad dogg who lost his dog the day before, and rolled in to tell us he had found is dog, but he had a Datsun SSS Stanza for a rallye car


He had some mad stickers on the datto, but you know SoldoutBmx! will hook up your local hoon
Landings and shit.






I have a some more shit cunts so just wait na! hahahaa

No comments: