Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Actions That Go Down

Some random shit of my phone, & a photo of Micca doing a stunt in B-Town. Still got a chilled trails session up at Trentsalvainia to put up, plus some footage. Keep you cunt's coming back for more.



That's right! stickers came in & I have fucking shit loads of them. Want some? Holla at me soldoutbmx@hotmail.com and we can cut a deal.

Home Grown

Buttman is a great magazine. They also like Soldout!

PrettyShady at the top of my list

Random Boss shot

Micca getting it done. (photo by one of lindsays mates, there is heaps more, Lindsay is meant to post them some time)

Trav with House-Band out the front of Royal Bmx for some video premier of a completely different video that I thought I was going to see.

In the pub

Excited about this new project.

No comments: