Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheers Cunts!

It's a bit late but better late then never! Just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported soldoutbmx! Over the last year, if you got a shirt, wrote soldoutbmx on your bike beacuse I'm real slack at getting stickers made, picked up a shovel, passed the bong or joint or shared a block of piss with or even done a stunt with. I am feeling the love and I got a lot of shit in the works at the moment so just keep coming back. There has been a lack of updates the last few weeks but once all this traveling around is done shit will be popping off once again. I got a shit load of stuff to posted when I get back from Thailand, like the Melbourne trip,dean Manson's trails and pissed new years stuff!

So thankyou bro's , hoes & haters for a good year and the support and let's try drink more , smoke more and dig/ride more!!
Much love !!
Jed

No comments: