Sunday, December 20, 2009

Trav's Trails with the Train!

A lazy mid-day session down Trav's Trails was fun, I didn't break out my stunt cycle was barely able to take photo's due to being sooo fuckin' wasted that day. I did get excited because I finally got to see the train go past!Every time I go there I ask Trav about it & it happined so I was stokie! X-mas break is here so there will problery be a lot of party pictures over the next few weeks. Piss it up!!


Trav - Giving his best Amiel impersonation

Gav - Dipped T-Bog from the back


Yeah! The Train came!

Brendan - Turning down the train
Gav - Stylin' 1 Hander the train


Trav - Whippin' out the train
New Lines popped up
Trav- Speed!! around the new line, I love speed shots of people roastin' berms
Trav - Flat on the new Line.
Brendan - giving the new line a lookback.

No comments: