Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trentsalvaina Part 2


More trails action from the 1st session down at Trentsalvaina! Can't wait to go down there again and bust some stunts and shoot some more photo's. There will be more action that's for sure & my video camera should be fixed so could be some edit's popping up but I can't promise shit. I just got word that Kyle Painter got the Soldout shirts I sent him & gave some to Colt Fake & Rickey Bates & he is fucking stoked on them! If you don't know these dudes you should watch Banned 3.That video kicks way too much ass.

Trav - with a flat & 1 of my favorite photos
Clay up for maximum speed!

Trails

Simmin - sailing a whipped out x
Trav

Brendan - turning down the big girl


Trails rigs
Eazy-T Paparazzi

What you need after a good trails session is a good BBQ

Troy - flying high with a superman

Lines

Simmin - xup

Gav - Clicked

Brendan - T-dogg

No comments: