Thursday, February 19, 2009

Plow Some Ass. (Re-mix)


Well I hit up facebook like I do every hour of everyday I can, And I see a few messages, RIP Codys Trails,Fuck The Shire etc. So I get on the celly asap to Easy-T and get the down low, Cody got back from work on tuesday, trails flat! What the fuck, Don't know who complained or what but they are gone. So that is fuuuuuuucked up!!! Had good sessions there and they were fun as fuck. Enjoy the pictures.Don't worry but, Easy-T's trails are gettin' better then ever and digging is goin' down, thats what happin's when there on private property!! & check this video from Vinyl. Trails are killer and the last trick is the booooomb!!All Gone!! RIP Cody's Trails!!

Vinyl Trails Section from "the best of both worlds" from Vinylbmx on Vimeo.

No comments: